The new LFL Liberty features the next generation, all Linear-LED technology in a warning package that rivals strobe in impact, but provides heavy-duty, long life operation with low, low current draw. All Liberty lightbars are made for the rough treatment and long hours that your job demands.
• Up to 14 Linear-LED’s - choose from any combination of Red, Blue, Clear and Aber.
• Optional MR-11 Alley lights
• Optional 500 Series Halogen Take Down lights
• All Linear-LED ultra bright, ultra wide-angle LED technology.
• Sleek, aerodynamic profile with state of the art optics.
• Scanlock technology allows you to change flash patterns on the fly.
• Low current operation uses small diameter external cable harness.
• Traffic Advisor and cruise light features included. (requires optional LED modules)
• Traffic Advisor Control available below.
• Upgradeable with additional economy (4 LED version) inboard linear LED's that quickly snap into your existing wiring harness.
• Upgradeable with additional premium (6 LED version) inboard linear LED's that quickly snap into your existing wiring harness.
Email for options & Price
• Four Extended Corner Linear-LED® Super-LED™ modules adds increased lighting coverage to each side of the lightbar.
• Add up to 8 “LINEAR8™” Super-LED directional modules.
• Class 1, SAE and California Title XIII certified.
• Three standard lengths: 44” (44-3/8”), 49 (49-3/4”) and 55” (55-1/8”).
• Rugged extruded aluminum I-Beam construction.
• Available with ScanLock™ flash pattern control that lets you toggle through multiple flash patterns and lock in the pattern you select. Every pair of lights can have its own unique pattern.
• 15’ cable, passenger side exit. Driver side cable exit with 25’ power cable optional.
• Permanent mount kit MKEZ7 included.
• Custom lengths available.
• Use the Lightbar wizard to configure your lightbar to your specifications.
• ScanLock flash patterns.
• 70% lower amp draw over comparable strobe models.
• Clear outer lenses are standard, optional color lenses available.
■ Rugged extruded aluminum I-Beam construction.
■ All models meet or exceed SAE Class 1 and California Title XIII requirements.
■ 70% lower amp draw over comparable strobe models.
■ Four corner Linear-LED Super-LED modules, available in standard or extended lengths.
■ Add up to twelve wide angle, Linear Super-LED directional modules, for a total of sixteen.
■ Build your lightbar in any color combination with take-downs and LED modules in any position you want.
■ Optional flashing and/or steady halogen take-down or alley lights.
■ Clear outer lenses are standard, optional color lenses available.
■ Available with Scan-Lock™ flash pattern control that lets you toggle through the multiple flash patterns and lock in the pattern you select. Every pair of lights can have its own unique pattern. External control cable included.
■ 75 SignalAlert™ flashes per minute, per head (default pattern).
■ Standard Lengths: 44”, 50”, 55”.
■ Size: 3-3/4” (95mm) H x 12” (304mm) W x Lengths: 44-3/8” (113cm) or 49-3/4” (126cm) or 55-1/8” (140cm).
■ 15’ cable, passenger side exit. Driver side cable exit with 25’ power cable optional.
■ Five year HDP (Heavy-Duty Professional) warranty on LEDs.
■ Permanent mount kit MKEZ7 included.
■ Optional built-in LED Traffic Advisors.
■ Custom lengths available.
Email For Options & Price
The Whelen Justice Competitor Series offers front, rear and all bar operation control, Scan-Lock flash patterns, pattern override feature, alley lights, take-downs, and low power operation. This lightbar uses standard CON3 lighthead modules with removable optic spreading filters and the corner modules have 6 Super-LEDs each. Comes with MR11 Take-Downs and Alley Lights.
This lightbar is very service oriented. To change colors, upgrade or service lightbar in the field, simply remove four screws to access any section of the lightbar. Replace any lighthead by removing one screw and single connector.
Black polycarbonate base on an extruded aluminum platform. 50 inches long, 12 inches wide and only 2 1/4 inches high (without mounting feet). Clear outer lens standard with a moisture resistance compression fit gasket. Standard passenger side cable.
Email For Price & Options
Unique LED lighthead technology provides a winning combination… highly effective warning, low current draw and rugged, light-weight construction… ideal for concealing on the upper windshield of your vehicle. Inner-Edge lighting systems are full featured, offering Scan-Lock™ multiple flash patterns, Super-LED take-down lights and full-size lightbar warning. Model specific design means that the housing fits snugly against the windshield so that warning light is broadcast at a wide angle forward, away from the driver
These low profile vehicle lighting systems come with incredibly bright TIR3 and LIN3 Super-LED lightheads mounted in a rugged housing. Two piece design mounts up and out of the way on either side of the rearview mirror. They fit snugly against the front window of late model Ford Crown Victoria, Explorer, F150/F250/350 and Expedition, Chevy Suburban, Impala, Tahoe, Dodge Charger, Durango, Magnum and Chrysler Aspen police vehicles. These Inner-Edge lighting systems are full featured, offering Scan-Lock multiple flash patterns, halogen take-down lights and full-size lightbar warning. Customize your lightbar with extra interchangeable lenses supplied with each unit. The TIR3 lens provides directional light, and the LIN3 has a clear non-fluted lens with proprietary culminator for a wider 180° light spread. Interchangeable lenses allow you to customize your light dispersion for the targeted impact you're looking for!
Price $678.00 ea.
SoundOff EPL9000 Pinnacle Series Exterior Lightbar features SoundOff's innovative optics design - Fusion Technology - the first ever optics designed much like a lighthouse to boost the light farther & wider for a bright, safe warning signal. Features Super Bright Gen3 LED inboard and corner modules and Gen3 LED Takedown & Alley lights are standard. Inboard Warning Modules have 6 Gen3 LEDs and 18 Flash Patterns. Corner Modules have 12 Gen3 LEDs and 18 Flash Patterns. Takedown Modules have 6 Gen3 LEDs and 5 Flash Patterns. Alley Light Modules have 1 multi-chip Gen3 LED and 5 Flash Patterns. Red/Amber-Blue/Amber Split Arrow option (for clear lens lightbars only) uses dual color modules that illuminate every other LED in each of the 6 Arrow modules. Available with Low Profile Fixed Mount Brackets or Adjustable Mount Brackets. The Pinnacle Lightbar is the cutting edge lightbar for Law Enforcement, Security, Fire, Tow/Municipal vehicle fleets or volunteer vehicles. The Pinnacle Lightbar has a 5 Year No Hassle Warranty.
Step by step instructions for ordering this lightbar:
1. Select Basic Configuration and any Configuration Options that you want.
2. Add To Cart and complete your purchase.
3. Download and review the Hook Kit Compatibility Chart.
4. Download the Order Form PDF. (New version of the Order Form as of 9/30/09)
5. Fill out and Save the Order Form, then either email it to email@example.com, or print and fax it to 888-999-6183 (24HR FAX).
6. Contact us by phone at 888-959-0911 (7AM - 4:30PM PST.) and have our staff assist you with the correct mounting configuration.
Available Lightbar Lengths:
Email For Price & Options
The SoundOff Pinnacle Interior Lightbar is the smallest, tightest fitting interior bar in the market. Built with SoundOff's exclusive "Fusion Technology" optics that disperses an even distribution of light with a super wide angle output. Fusion Technology is the upgrade from Predator 2 and utilizes a completely new optic design and look. The super, wide angle output boosts the light farther and wider than anything else on the market. Pinnacle Interior Lightbar is designed to fit very tightly against the windshield for very little windshield obstruction and no flashback. It has a smaller overall footprint than competitor bars. Available for the Chevrolet Impala, Chevrolet Silverado, Chevrolet Tahoe, GMC Yukon, Dodge Charger, Ford Crown Victoria, Ford Explorer and Ford F-150.